Y’all, I almost had a panic attack. My Birchbox shipment confirmation showed that it had been delivered to my apartment, but the leasing office disagreed. Who was I to believe – the USPS or Deep Deuce? Two full days of me checking “just to make sure” with everyone involved, and there was still no resolution. Casey held me as I cried myself to sleep every night while fetal position*.
And then I got a text message from my previous address renters. 10 minutes later, I arrived on their front porch. I’m addicted, you guys. Addicted. Is there a 12-step program for makeup/hair care/skin care addictions?
Here’s what I found when I opened my July Birchbox:
1. Birchbox exclusive earbuds. Here’s a secret about your friend Marek. I have a tiny head and thus tiny ear canals. Tiny, tiny ear canals. Earbuds don’t fit. Sorry ’boutcha, earbuds. You’re lost on me.
2. Color Club® Summer Pastels Collection in Blue-Ming. I love turquoise polish. I also love tiny bottles of nail polish. I can’t ever get through an entire bottle before it dries out. Hooray tiny bottles of nail polish!
3. Suki Balancing Regimen. They sent enough to keep me stocked for 3 full days, and I’m head over heels for it. I think the secret may be in the serum they provided.
4. Manna Kadar Cosmetics sheer glo shimmer lotion. I’d never used highlighter before, and it really, really adds to my makeup routine. It adds the glow without looking oily.
5. Harvey Prince Eau Flirt – Lavender Pumpkin. It smells amazing. I’ve gotten away from wearing perfume, but this one might just lure me back in.
6. LÄRABAR® über. This fruit & nut bar is actually delicious! And it was the perfect afternoon snack.
7. Gloss Moderne™ High Gloss Masque. A mask to make your hair shinier? Yes, please.
Interested in getting your own Birchbox subscription? Sign up here! Seriously, it’s only $10/month, and you get SO MUCH STUFF!
*This is a gross exaggeration. I’m not that crazy.